Dean Dorton Allen Ford is the top choice for accounting outsourcing in Lexington. We are a full-service, certified accounting firm that wants to make your business even more financiall successful. By outsourcing your accounting needs in Lexington to us, you can focus on what you do best: running your business and increasing profitability.
Dean Dorton Allen Ford Accounting in Lexington
Outsourcing your accounting needs to Dean Dorton Allen Ford's Lexington office can provide you with the following:
- Professional and timely accounting reports, including cash flow reports and financial analysis
- Short-term or long-term personnel solutions
- Reduced staff stress and workload on accounting department and managers
- Variety of accounting services tailored to meet your company or individual needs
- Payment of accounts payable timely and accurately, as well as electronic bill-paying capabilities
- Bank reconciliations preparation and/or review
- Invoicing, collection, and review of accounts receivables
- Proper inventory management
- Payroll tax return preparation
- Payroll tax withholding information
- Household employee information
- General ledger accounting services
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns
- Financial statement preparation (business or personal)
- Preparation of year-end reports (W-2s and 1099s), as well as year-end entries
- IRS B-notice response information
- Proper utilization of current accounting software
- Assessment of current accounting software
- Training to your accounting personnel in various types of accounting software
- Review of current accounting procedures and internal controls and providing training to current staff when needed
- Accounting support when and where needed
- Assistance in the preparation of budgets
- Monthly budget reviews
- Assist in interpreting key information in accounting reports
- Assist executive management in reviewing accounting reports and help management focus on key areas
- Assistance with new business ventures and business plans
- Assistance with preparation of company records for audits or tax returns
- Controllership or bookkeeping engagementsRecruiting and training staff
Our CAPS professionals in Lexington have all the best training, experience, and development skills to assist your business with it's accounting needs. It doesn't matter if you need full-time, part-time or temporary assistance, the CAPS team is right there. If you need a new controller, bookkeeper, accountant, or even chief financial officer, Dean Dorton Allen Ford can help. Even if you need to train your current staff, Dean Dorton Allen Ford helps there too. Or if you are looking at hiring in Lexington, but need some advice on hiring and interviewing the right person, don't worry, Dean Dorton Allen Ford is ready to help there too.
About Dean Dorton Allen Ford
DDAF was established by Doug Dean in 1979 as a sole proprietorship. With the addition of Richard Dorton as a partner in 1981, the firm practiced under the name of Dean & Associates. The following year, the firm added Joseph Ford. Most recently in 2011, we combined with the Cotten + Allen firm and Dean Dorton Allen Ford PSC, was incorporated as a professional service corporation.
At DDAF, our philosophy centers on an unyielding commitment to provide services that exceed our clients’ expectations and are consistently superior to our competitors in quality and timeliness. Further, we strive to do so in a setting that is satisfying professionally and personally for firm employees.
In November 2007, DDAF opened an accounting office in Louisville to better serve our Louisville and surrounding area clients. The Louisville office has tax, audit, and consulting professionals on staff. In October 2008, Mark Carter joined DDF as the Managing Director of the Louisville office.
Dean Dorton Allen Ford is a full-service accounting and business advisory firm providing services to clients of all sizes in a variety of industries.
Douglas P. Dean, CPA/ABV
Richard O. Dorton, CPA
Joseph Ford, CPA (deceased 2007)
Richard O. Dorton, CPA
Managing Director of Louisville Office
Mark Carter, CPA
106 West Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507